- Position: Board member
- Born: 1949
- Education: B.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics and Stanford Executive Program, the United States.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2003
- External memberships: Chair of AB Electrolux, The German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce, and The Research Institute of Industrial Economics. Member of The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.
- Principal work experience and other information: CEO of Sapa AB, Gränges AB and DeLaval AB.
- Board meeting: 8 of 8
- Annual meeting: No
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: Yes
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 1 283 KSEK (2021)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 40 000 class A shares, 120 000 class B shares, 15 943 synthetic shares