- Position: Board member
- Born: 1949
- Education: B.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics and Stanford Executive Program, the United States.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2003
- External memberships: Chair of Electrolux AB, The GermanSwedish Chamber of Commerce and The Research Institute of Industrial Economics. Member of The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.
- Principal work experience and other information: CEO of Sapa AB, Gränges AB and DeLaval AB.
- Board meeting: 12 of 12
- Annual meeting: No
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: Yes
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 1 131 KSEK (2020)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 10 000 class A shares, 40 000 class B shares, 2 721 synthetic shares