- Position: Board member
- Born: 1968
- Education: B.Sc. in Business Administration and Economics from Linköping University.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2020
- External memberships: Board member of Schneider Electric.
- Principal work experience and other information: Head of Business Area Europe, Executive Vice President, AB Electrolux (current position). Chief Financial Officer of AB Electrolux. Other senior positions within Electrolux, including CFO of Major Appliances EMEA and Head of Electrolux Corporate Control & Services. Chief Financial Officer of Kimoda. Various positions within PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Board meeting: 8 of 8
- Annual meeting: No
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: Yes
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 1 160 KSEK (2021)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 1 400 class B shares, 795 synthetic shares