- Position: Board member
- Born: 1968
- Education: B.Sc. in Business Administration and Economics from Linköping University.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2020
- External memberships: Board member of Schneider Electric.
- Principal work experience and other information: Head of Commercial & Consumer Journey and Executive Vice President at AB Electrolux (current position). Head of Business Area Europe and CFO of AB Electrolux. Other senior positions within Electrolux, including CFO of Electrolux Appliances EMEA and Head of Electrolux’s Corporate Control & Services department. CFO of Kimoda. Various positions within PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Board meeting: 7 of 7
- Annual meeting: Yes
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: Yes
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 1 324 KSEK (2022)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 1 400 class B shares, 7 898 synthetic shares