- Position: Board member
- Born: 1971
- Education: M.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2008
- External memberships: Board member of EQT AB, Investor AB, Patricia Industries AB, Wärtsilä Oyj Abp, Finland, Epiroc AB, Confederation of Swedish Enterprise and Stockholm School of Economics. Member of The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.
- Principal work experience and other information: President and CEO of Investor AB (current position). Managing Director, Head of Core Investments and member of the management group of Investor AB.
- Board meeting: 7 of 7
- Annual meeting: Yes
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: No
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 1 196 KSEK (2022)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 44 000 class B shares, 23 931 synthetic shares