Peter Wallenberg Jr
- Position: Board member
- Born: 1959
- Education: BSBA Hotel Administration, University of Denver, the United States and International Bachaloria, American School, Leysin, Switzerland.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2012
- External memberships: Chair of Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, Wallenberg Foundations AB and The Grand Group AB. Board member of Scania.
- Principal work experience and other information: President and CEO of The Grand Hotel Holdings, General Manager, The Grand Hotel, President Hotel Division Stockholm-Saltsjön.
- Board meeting: 8 of 8
- Annual meeting: No
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: No, board member of an indirect owner of Atlas Copco AB.
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 909 KSEK (2021)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 666 668 class A shares, 23 757 synthetic shares