Peter Wallenberg Jr
- Position: Board member
- Born: 1959
- Education: BSBA Hotel Administration, University of Denver, the United States and International Bachaloria, American School, Leysin, Switzerland.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2012
- External memberships: Chair of Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, Wallenberg Foundations AB and FAM Förvaltning AB (The Grand Group). Board member of Scania.
- Principal work experience and other information: President and CEO of The Grand Hotel Holdings, General Manager, The Grand Hotel, President Hotel Division Stockholm-Saltsjön.
- Board meeting: 7 of 7
- Annual meeting: Yes
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: No
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 1077 KSEK (2022)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 666 668 class A shares, 23 931 synthetic shares