- Position: Board member
- Born: 1957
- Education: MBA programme at GSBA, Zurich, Switzerland, in collaboration with the State University of New York, U.S., and BBA, Oekreal School of Business, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Nationality: American / German
- Elected since: 2020
- External memberships: Member of the Executive Board for the non-profit Hertie-Stiftung GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany, and a Non-Executive Director at Weichai Power Co., Ltd., Weifang, China.
- Principal work experience and other information: CEO of KION Group AG, Germany. Chairman of the Management Board of Linde Material Handling GmbH, Germany, Chairman of the Management Board of Deutz AG, Germany, Managing Director of KUKA Roboter GmbH, Germany, and management positions at KUKA Schweiß - anlagen & Roboter GmbH, Germany and KUKA Welding Systems & Robot Corporation, U.S.
- Board meeting: 8 of 8
- Annual meeting: No
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: Yes
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 815 KSEK (2021)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 1 900 synthetic shares