- Position: Chairman since 2014
- Born: 1957
- Education: M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2013
- External memberships: Chair of SKF, Roxtec AB, CTEK AB and Anocca AB. Board member of Investor AB and Mellby Gård AB. Member of The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.
- Principal work experience and other information: Chief Executive Officer and President for Electrolux AB. Various executive positions in the Electrolux Group based in Sweden and the U.S. EU Co-Chair TABD, Trans-Atlantic Business Dialogue.
- Board meeting: 12 of 12
- Annual meeting: Yes
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: No (board member in a company which is a larger owner (Investor AB))
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 2 750 KSEK (2020)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 25 000 class B shares, 11 978 synthetic shares