- Position: Chair since 2014
- Born: 1957
- Education: M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2013
- External memberships: Chair of AB SKF, Roxtec AB, CTEK AB and Anocca AB. Board member of Investor AB and Mellby Gård AB. Member of The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.
- Principal work experience and other information: President and CEO for AB Electrolux. Various executive positions in the Electrolux Group based in Sweden and the U.S. EU Co-Chair TABD, Trans-Atlantic Business Dialogue.
- Board meeting: 7 of 7
- Annual meeting: Yes
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: No
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 3 489 KSEK (2022)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 100 000 class B shares, 75 045 synthetic shares