- Position: Board member
- Born: 1964
- Education: Bachelor in International Business studies, University of Gothenburg. Executive Management, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2022
- External memberships: Board member of Thule Group AB
- Principal work experience and other information: President of Volvo Penta*. 2019–2020 Senior Vice President of Volvo Trucks Europe, 2016–2019 Senior Vice President of Volvo Trucks International and 2012–2016 CEO of TransAtlantic AB.
- Board meeting: 4 of 7
- Annual meeting: Yes
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: Yes
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 875 KSEK (2022)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 4 599 synthetic shares