Atlas Copco to utilize mandates to repurchase and sell shares
April 27, 2023
Nacka, Sweden, April 27, 2023: The Board of Atlas Copco AB has decided to use the mandates granted by the Annual General Meeting for the repurchase and sale of shares at one or more occasions until the next Annual General Meeting.
The mandates cover:
1) The acquisition of not more than 14,810,000 series A shares related to personnel option plans for 2022 and 2023, whereof a maximum of 10,450,000 may be transferred to option holders under the performance based personnel option plan 2023.
2) The acquisition of not more than 60,000 series A shares, later to be sold on the market in connection with payment to Board members who have opted to receive synthetic shares as part of their remuneration.
3) The sale of not more than 60,000 series A shares to cover costs, primarily social charges, related to previously issued synthetic shares to Board members.
4) The sale of a maximum 33,000,000 series A shares currently held by the company, for the purpose of covering costs of fulfilling obligations related to the performance-based personnel option plans 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Repurchases and sales are subject to market conditions, regulatory restrictions, and the capital structure at any given time.
The number of issued shares is presently 4,918,452,416 whereof 3,357,576,384 series A shares and 1,560,876,032 series B shares.
For more information please contact:
- Eva Klasen, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
+46 73 049 81 88
- Amanda Billner, Media Relations Manager
+46 73 582 56 70
Atlas Copco Group
Great ideas accelerate innovation. At Atlas Copco we have been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits since 1873. By listening to our customers and knowing their needs, we deliver value and innovate with the future in mind. In 2022, Atlas Copco Group had revenues of BSEK 141 and at year end about 49 000 employees.