Atlas Copco to acquire full stake in Taiwanese exhaust management business
April 20, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden, April 20, 2017: Atlas Copco, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, has agreed to buy the remaining stake in CSKT Inc., a joint venture in Taiwan that sells and services gas abatement and chemical delivery systems.
Atlas Copco acquired a 55% stake in CSKT with the acquisition in 2016 of CSK Inc., the South Korean exhaust management company. Atlas Copco is now acquiring the remaining 45%.
“Taiwan is an important market for advanced exhaust management, and the strong team at CSKT will continue to help us increase customers’ productivity,” said Geert Follens, President of Atlas Copco’s Vacuum Technique business area.
The acquisition is expected to be completed in the second quarter 2017. The purchase price is not material relative to Atlas Copco’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. The business will continue to be part of the Semiconductor division in the Vacuum Technique business area.
For more information please contact:
- Ola Kinnander, Media Relations Manager 46 8 743 8060 or 46 70 347 2455 [email protected]
- Geert Follens, Business Area President Vacuum Technique +44 1293 603166 [email protected]
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and services focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2016, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 101 (BEUR 11) and about 45 000 employees.
- 20170420 Atlas Copco to acquire full stake in Taiwanese exhaust management business 203.1 kB, PDF
- CSK product 133.2 kB, JPEG