Interim report on Q4 and full-year summary 2022
January 26, 2023
Mixed demand, record revenues and solid cash flow
The comparison figures presented in this report refer to previous year unless otherwise stated.
- Orders received increased 8% to MSEK 36 148 (33 525), organic decline of 7%
- Revenues increased 36% to MSEK 40 054 (29 533), organic growth of 16%
- Operating profit was MSEK 7 810 (6 248), corresponding to a margin of 19.5% (21.2)
- Adjusted operating profit, excluding items affecting comparability, reached MSEK 8 029 (6 462), corresponding to a margin of 20.0% (21.9)
- Profit before tax amounted to MSEK 7 620 (6 250)
- Basic earnings per share were SEK 1.24 (1.00, adjusted for share split)
- Operating cash flow at MSEK 5 930 (6 650)
- Return on capital employed was 29% (27)
- The Board of Directors proposes:
- Ordinary dividend for 2022 of SEK 2.30 (1.90, adjusted for share split) per share, to be paid in two installments
Near-term demand outlook:
Atlas Copco expects that the customers’ activity level will remain at the current level.
Previous near-term demand outlook (published October 19, 2022):
Atlas Copco expects that the customers’ activity level will weaken somewhat compared to the high level in the third quarter.
Quarterly and annual financial data in Excel format can be found at:
This information is information that Atlas Copco AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the contact person set out below, at 12:00 CET on January 26, 2023.
For more information, please contact:
Atlas Copco Group
Great ideas accelerate innovation. At Atlas Copco we have been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits since 1873. By listening to our customers and knowing their needs, we deliver value and innovate with the future in mind. In 2022, Atlas Copco Group had revenues of BSEK 141 and at year end about 49 000 employees.