Atlas Copco Third-quarter report 2019 (unaudited)
Order and revenue growth with solid profitability
The figures for previous year in this report refer to continuing operations unless otherwise stated
- Orders increased 16% to MSEK 27 102 (23 440), organic growth of 6%
- Revenues were up 13% to MSEK 26 676 (23 675), organic growth of 4%
- Operating profit increased 11% to MSEK 5 843 (5 263), including items affecting comparability of MSEK -37 (-59)
- Adjusted operating profit margin was 22.0% (22.5)
- Profit before tax amounted to MSEK 5 778 (5 168)
- Profit for the period was MSEK 4 424 (3 899)
- Basic earnings per share were SEK 3.64 (3.21)
- Operating cash flow at MSEK 4 643 (3 373)
- Return on capital employed was 32% (32)
Near-term demand outlook
The demand for Atlas Copco’s products and services is expected to be somewhat lower than the level in the third quarter.
Previous near-term demand outlook (published July 15, 2019):
The demand for Atlas Copco’s products and services is expected to be somewhat lower than the level in the second quarter.
For more information please contact:
Atlas Copco Group
Great ideas accelerate innovation. At Atlas Copco we have been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits since 1873. By listening to our customers and knowing their needs, we deliver value and innovate with the future in mind.
Atlas Copco is based in Stockholm, Sweden with customers in more than 180 countries and about 37 000 employees. Revenues of BSEK 95/BEUR 9 in 2018.