Atlas Copco to utilize mandates to sell and repurchase shares
April 29, 2015
Stockholm, Sweden, April 29, 2015: The Board of Atlas Copco AB has decided to use the mandates granted by the Annual General Meeting for the repurchase and sale of shares at one or more occasions until the next AGM.
The mandates cover:
1) The purchase of not more than 3,800,000 series A shares, whereof a maximum of 3,500,000 may be transferred to option holders under the performance based personnel option plan 2015.
2) The purchase of not more than 70,000 series A shares, later to be sold on the market in connection with payment to Board members who have opted to receive synthetic shares as part of their board fee.
3) The sale of not more than 30,000 series A shares to cover costs related to previously issued synthetic shares to Board members.
4) The sale of a maximum 8,100,000 series A and series B shares currently held by the company, for the purpose of covering costs of fulfilling obligations related to the performance based personnel option plans 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Repurchases and sales are subject to market conditions, regulatory restrictions and the capital structure at any given time.
The number of issued shares is presently 1,229,613,104 whereof 839,394,096 series A shares and 390,219,008 series B shares.
For more information please contact:
- Håkan Osvald, Senior Vice President General Counsel
+46 8 743 8995
- Ola Kinnander, Media Relations Manager
+46 8 743 8060 or +46 70 347 2455
Atlas Copco discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and services focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2014, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 94 (BEUR 10.3) and more than 44 000 employees.