The mandates cover:
1) The purchase of not more than 4,800,000 series A shares, whereof a maximum of 3,500,000 may be transferred to personnel stock option holders under the Performance Stock Option Plan 2014.
2) The purchase of not more than 70,000 series A shares, later to be sold on the market in connection with payment to Board members who have opted to receive synthetic shares as part of their board fee.
3) The sale of not more than 55,000 series A shares to cover costs related to previously issued synthetic shares to Board members.
4) The sale of a maximum 8,800,000 series A and B shares currently held by the company, for the purpose of covering costs of fulfilling obligations related to the performance stock option plans 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Repurchases and sales are subject to market conditions, regulatory restrictions and the capital structure at any given time.
The number of issued shares is presently 1,229,613,104, whereof 839,394,096 series A shares and 390,219,008 series B shares.
For more information please contact:
- Håkan Osvald, Senior Vice President General Counsel +46 (0)8 743 8995
- Ola Kinnander, Media Relations Manager +46 (0)8 743 8060 or +46 (0)70 347 2455
discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2013, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 84 (BEUR 9.7) and more than 40 000 employees.