Field Service Activity.
- Field servicing of vacuum pumps.( Liquid ring vacuum Pumps, Oil sealed rotary vane pumps, Booster pumps, Dry screw vacuum pumps, Dry claw vacuum pumps, measurement and leak detection equipments).
- Co-ordination with service planner and attending the break down calls daily / timly basis.
- Completing the Managed maintenance services Timly.
- Training the distributor engineers / technicians at site.
- Perform m Field service activity in an efficient manner (First Time Fix the problem) in strict compliance with operating procedures.
- Multiskills on various types of vacuum pumps.
- Identify potential customers and converting them into Managed maintenance and CMC.
-Understanding the vaious types of vacuum applications and conduting installations of the vacuum pumps with suitable accessories.
Co-ordination with dealer /Distributors
- Train dealer engineers to solve complex technical problems
- Keep them updated with relevant technical and product related information
In order to equip dealer's service engineers to perform service interventions first time right and to maximize revenues and customer satisfaction through Dealership.
- Timely reporting of warranty complaints and product quality related issues
In order to help the product company in addressing product quality issues
Compliance with Corporate Guidelines-
- Follow in letter and spirit the Atlas Copco Vision, Mission and core values
- Comply with the Atlas Copco Business Code of Conduct
- Comply with the policies and procedures communicated from time to time
- Perform any other tasks given by supervisor / manager from time to time
In order to enrich the Corporate Culture
What you can expect from us?
What we expect of you?
Hiring Manager- Seviyar P
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications.
Edwards has over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.