Third-quarter report 2022
October 19, 2022
Solid order growth, record revenues and operating profit
The comparison figures presented in this report refer to previous year unless otherwise stated.
- Orders received increased 23% to MSEK 40 555 (33 023), organic growth of 6%
- Revenues increased 37% to MSEK 38 074 (27 824), organic growth 18%
- Operating profit was MSEK 8 378 (6 000), corresponding to a margin of 22.0% (21.6)
- Adjusted operating profit, excluding items affecting comparability, reached MSEK 8 469 (6 109), corresponding to a margin of 22.2% (22.0)
- Profit before tax amounted to MSEK 8 448 (5 945)
- Basic earnings per share were SEK 1.34 (0.94, adjusted for share split)
- Operating cash flow at MSEK 5 705 (4 664)
- Return on capital employed was 29% (27)
Near-term demand outlook
Atlas Copco expects that the customers’ activity level will weaken somewhat compared to the high level in the third quarter.
Previous near-term demand outlook (published July 19, 2022):
Atlas Copco expects that the customers’ activity level will be lower than in the second quarter.
Quarterly and annual financial data in Excel format can be found at:
For more information please contact:
This information is information that Atlas Copco AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the contact person set out above, at 12:00 CEST on October 19, 2022.
Atlas Copco Group
Great ideas accelerate innovation. At Atlas Copco we have been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits since 1873. By listening to our customers and knowing their needs, we deliver value and innovate with the future in mind. In 2021, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 111 and at year end about 43 000 employees.