“When I worked in communications I mostly sat alone in my room and concentrated on writing texts, but my new job is a perfect combination of individual coding and teamwork together with my colleagues," says Trang Tran, Junior Software Engineer from Atlas Copco Industrial Technique.
As a software engineer with us, there is a large variety of interesting roles to select from. Here, every new project offers unique learning experiences and the opportunity to interact with customers during end-to-end development life cycles.
What is it like to be a software developer?
You will join a committed team of developers working close to market, sales and quality functions. Our products are often important parts of complex production environments at customer sites. Together with the team, you develop high-quality software in an agile environment from the first idea to the final product. You will also be a part of research and technology innovation initiatives, to ensure that Atlas Copco continues to be the market leader. Everything we do has a clear purpose to improve efficiency, quality, safety, speed, ergonomics and environmental performance.
Working with us as a software engineer means:
- Always keeping the customer first in mind
- Proactive utilization of analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Embracing a growth mindset and learning on the job
- Being a motivated and collaborative team player
How else can we exceed your expectations?
- Join an international and multidisciplinary work environment where you will interact with specialists from various disciplines.
- Experience a modern infrastructure, where you work with the latest tools and technologies.
- Engage in an environment where you will never stop learning! We offer opportunities to continuously grow your personal and professional skills and knowledge through our worldwide training academy program.
- Become a part of the global family of the Atlas Copco Group and get first hand access to local and global job offerings.
- Enjoy a friendly, inclusive and open culture.
Meet our people in software
“In every release of a new software version, I ensure that we deliver high quality products with as few bugs as possible," says Jennifer Tannfelt, Software Tester in the Motor Vehicle Industry division, Sweden.
Our colleagues got together to discuss topics such as our culture and values, opportunities at work, approach to innovation and more. Meet Yun Shi, Tom Putzeys, Robert Amino, Maryia Tueika, Matthias Boen and Izabella Zschaber Sampaio.