Near-term demand outlook
- 18% organic order growth; all business areas and regions contributed.
- Revenues reached MSEK 18 884 (15 985), organic growth 15%.
- Operating profit up 20% to MSEK 3 630 (3 037), a margin of 19.2% (19.0)
- strengthened by record profit in Construction & Mining Technique.
- negative effect from currency and restructuring costs.
- Profit before tax increased to MSEK 3 354 (3 215).
- Previous year included MSEK 134 in capital gain.
- Profit for the period was MSEK 2 463 (2 377).
- Basic and diluted earnings per share were SEK 2.01 (1.94).
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 396 (1 232).
- Large interest and tax payments and increased investments affected cash flow negatively in the period.
The overall demand for Atlas Copco’s products and services is expected to remain at a high level, primarily due to a continued strong demand development in emerging markets and the mining industry. Some customer segments in North America and Western Europe, related to consumer goods and residential construction, are expected to weaken.
For further information, please contact:
Ingrid Andersson, Investor Relations Manager,
Phone: +46 8 743 8290 or +46 70 497 8290
Love Liman, Acting Media Relations Manager, Corporate Communications,
Phone: +46 8 743 8060 or +46 73 231 8060
Atlas Copco discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.