Our goals and how we’re doing
In the Safety and well-being area we have two goals:
- Employees should agree with the statement that the company takes a genuine interest in employees’ well-being. The level at which employees agree with the statement should should continuously increase.
- A balanced safety pyramid. This means that reports of near misses should be higher than reports of minor injuries and reports of minor injuries should be higher than recordable injuries.
- Read more about the safety pyramid.
How we're doing
- We are happy that in the employee survey results of 2019 and 2021 we saw an increase in the level to which employees agreed with the statement.
- We are also pleased that after setting the goal for a balanced safety pyramid in 2018 we achieved it in both 2019 and 2020.
How our goals relate to the UN Global Goals
Global Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth
- We focus on ethics, safety and well-being for our employees and business partners. Atlas Copco requires all business partners to comply with the Business Code of Practice, our code of conduct. Child labor or forced labor is not tolerated and compliance is assessed and audited. Atlas Copco ensures the right to collective bargaining and expects the same of our business partners. We aim for a balanced safety pyramid, meaning a reporting of more near misses than minor injuries and more minor injuries than recordable (major) injuries.