- Position: Board member
- Born: 1959
- Education: B.Sc. in Industrial Management from Gannon University, the United States.
- Nationality: American
- Elected since: 2017
- External memberships: Board member of Circor International, Inc, TopBuild, Advanced Energy and Eriez Manufacturing Co.
- Principal work experience and other information: Vice President for Global Locomotive Business, Propulsion Business, Six Sigma Quality Leader, and General Manager Aftermarket Sales and Service, all with GE Transportation.
- Board meeting: 12 of 12
- Annual meeting: No
- To Atlas Copco and its management: Yes
- To major shareholders: Yes
Fees and Holdings
- Total fees: 648 KSEK (2020)
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 4 176 synthetic shares