- Position: Board member, President and CEO
- Born: 1965
- Education: MBA from the Henley Management College, the United Kingdom
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2017
- External memberships: Board member of Wärtsilä Oyj Abp, Finland, the Association of Swedish Engineering Industries and of Piab AB. Member of The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.
- Principal work experience and other information: President and CEO of Atlas Copco AB (current position). President of the Atlas Copco Tools and Assembly Systems General Industry division. Before he was appointed President and CEO he was Business Area President for Industrial Technique.
- Board meeting: 12 of 12
- Annual meeting: Yes
- To Atlas Copco and its management: No (President and CEO of Atlas Copco)
- To major shareholders: Yes
Fees and Holdings
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 13 087 class A shares, 5 000 class B shares, 315 951 employee stock options