- Position: Board member, President and CEO
- Born: 1965
- Education: MBA from the Henley Management College, the United Kingdom
- Nationality: Swedish
- Elected since: 2017
- External memberships: Chair of Piab AB. Board member of Wärtsilä Oyj Abp, Finland and Member of The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.
- Principal work experience and other information: President and CEO of Atlas Copco AB (current position). President of the Atlas Copco Tools and Assembly Systems General Industry division. Before he was appointed President and CEO he was Business Area President for Industrial Technique.
- Board meeting: 8 of 8
- Annual meeting: Yes
- To Atlas Copco and its management: No (President and CEO of Atlas Copco)
- To major shareholders: Yes
Fees and Holdings
- Holdings in Atlas Copco AB: 52 348 class A shares, 20 000 class B shares, 258 427 employee stock options