Technical salesperson Finland - Generators, energy storage systems, lighting and pumps
- Functional area: Sales
- Country: Finland
- Cities: Helsinki, Finland
- On-Site/Remote: Hybrid
- Brand: Atlas Copco
- Company name: Oy Atlas Copco Kompressorit Ab
- Date of Posting: September 19, 2023
- Last date to apply: October 11, 2023
Atlas Copco Power Technique Nordic offers a wide range of construction equipment within portable energy-related service and spare parts.
In order to further increase our focus, we are now looking for a professional person with good business understanding, to sell our products within the construction and portable energy segment in Finland. The focus will be in the southern and western parts of the country but also through dealers in the rest of the country.
Your task will be to market our products with a focus on customer meetings and events. You will sell both direct to customers and through dealers, with focus on end-customers through value based sales. The product portfolio consists of, among other things, light towers, generators, pumps and energy storage systems as well as fast chargers.
Responsibilities and duties
- Create new, maintain and develop good long-term customer relationships.
- Sales directly to end customers and through resellers.
- Develop dealer network where required, depending on product type and geographical coverage.
- Attend trade and road shows, and customer events.
- Identify and develop business opportunities in collaboration with colleagues within Power Technique.
- Travel activities within the country approx. 1-3 overnight stays per week.
You have documented successful sales results from technical sales. Alternatively, a background in sales of special equipment. You also:
- Have technical knowledge and interest
- Are proactive, ability to work independently and business-oriented
- Have good ability to build relationships with people
- Have knowledge in the field of electrical engineering (desirable)
- Know that activities and efforts produce results and have experience in running several projects successfully in parallel.
- Are fluent in Finnish and have English knowledge, both spoken and written.
- Have good computer skills.
Southern Finland, preferably in the Helsinki region.