- Functional area: Service
- Country: Australia
- City: Anywhere in Australia
- On-Site/Remote: On-Site
- Brand: Atlas Copco
- Company name: Atlas Copco Australia Pty Ltd
- Date of Posting: November 21, 2023
Our solutions are a key part of most industries - electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations.
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We are looking for an experienced Mechatronic Engineer to join our team in Australia to assist us in the Asia-Oceania region to help us realise our vision of “first in mind, first in choice.’’
Your Key Mission:
- Carry out the installation and commissioning of customised solutions throughout the region.
- Remain in regular contact with the regional organisation head office located in Thailand.
- Work as a part of the local highly skilled and experienced team ensuring quality and highly reliable service.
- Involved in the preventative maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and providing technical support and training for Atlas Copco Gas and Process Division Aftermarket products including turbo compressors, expansion turbines and hydrocarbon expanders within the Asia-Oceania region
To succeed, you will need
- University degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant qualifications
- Must have the capability for regular travel within the dedicated Asia-Oceania region.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Customer oriented and motivated with strong communication skills.
- The ability to work independently in a challenging and demanding environment.
- A mechatronics background would be preferred with considerable exposure to rotating equipment and control systems like PLC, HMI, DCS
- Able to read, understand and interpret drawings related to the machines, P&ID’s, mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, and diagrams.
In return, we offer you
- Base Salary + Superannuation, Overtime Rates, Allowances & Bonus
- Company Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance provided
- Company supplied Mobile Phone & Laptop
- This is a genuine career development opportunity that provides a wide variety of equipment experience while working with one of the world's most recognizable industrial equipment brands.
Anywhere in Australia
Last Day to Apply
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.