Job Title: Project Engineer_SPCN
What you can expect from us?
- During the pre-sales stage, join to evaluate the customer/end user RFQ requirements & customer/end user specifications, make feasibility review and work with internal resources to estimate the project lead time.
- Monitor and support to the kick-off project during technical reviews, design, purchase, assembly, commissioning, pre-acceptance, package and shipment, till customer final acceptance.
- Understand contractual deliverables, in content and contractual obligations as they relate to assigned projects.
- Define and coordinate with internal and external for project tasks and resource requirement to complete the scheduling tasks on time.
- Anticipate issues prior to escalation and solve the issues with internal team members during the project process, and ensure the project to be accomplished as the promised schedule.
- Lead to cover all requests for change from the baseline quoted content for assigned projects; assist with securing customer concurrence, to cost scope and delivery.
- Identify projects risks early in order to develop a strategy to minimize the risk. Communicate and execute them internally and externally.
- Make sure projects equipment have a qualified running, coordinate internal pre-acceptance, till customer final acceptance. After completing conditions for installation on customer site, arrange and coordinate with Service for system installation and start up.
- Organize the summary meeting with related department to record the project’s lessons learned.
- Support material test for existed and potential customers. Arrange to prepare related fixtures or make new machine for potential projects, contribute to transfer potential projects to the formal projects.
- Support and coordinate for equipment’s’ renting& exhibition projects.
- Analyse/Summarize project status and give suggestions to optimize the current Project Management process.
- Establish and live a sustainable relationship with the customer and internal to improve the stakeholders satisfaction.
What we expect of you?
- Proven experience of Project Management in a manufacturing environment
- At least 3-year experience in Project Management, Non-Standard Automation Industrial experience will be preferred.
- Candidates graduated from other major (Non-Engineering Major) can be considered if Project management experience is more than 5 years.
- Good knowledge in mechanic, pneumatic or automation will be preferred
- High customer focus
- High commitment and readiness for action
- English - good command of reading, writing and speaking
- Conscientious, positive attitude to work
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn new things quickly and have an interest in career development and training within the workplace
- A flexible approach, the ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Experience working in a fast moving environment and be able to demonstrate good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to oversee the multiple customer projects while maintaining a structured approach to the workload.
- Ability to represent the company externally in a highly professional and credible manner.
Suzhou SIP, Jiangsu Province, China
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.