Mechanical Design Engineer_SPCN
Atlas Copco, Scheugenpflug
Atlas Copco Industrial Technique (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Date of Posting:
January 13, 2022
Last date to apply:
January 26, 2022
As a mechanical engineer, you are expected to make and maintain drawings of the the Scheugenpflug equipment as well as customized designs for orders. Provide drawing support for the design and definition of non-standard custom equipment. Manage the optimization process and keep the drawings up to date. Perform other design/engineering duties as required.
What you can expect from us?
- Responsible for new equipment design (drawing and Bill of Material) on basis of customer needs.
- Responsible for standard machine upgrade and customized design.
- Support Quality and purchase department to improve our mechanical part manufactory quality.
- Support Manufacturing for trouble shooting to improve the assembly quality.
- Communication with Product Company in Germany to conduct technical transfer.
- Support Service engineer to solve problems during Installation and Commissioning.
- Additional task assigned by Mechanical Manager.
What we expect of you?
- University degree or above, major in industrial control or Mechatronics
- More than 5 years’ experience in mechanical and automations.
- Mechanical design experience within a small batch, high value manufactured product environment is preferred.
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Drawing/Part release and Engineering Change Control processes.
- Have good communication skills and be able to produce technical reports to a reasonable standard.
- Familiar with AUTOCAD and 3D design software, Inventor is preferred
- Proficient in mechanism design and calculation of various common components.
- Some experience of ERP systems and PDM/PLM systems
- Pneumatic, hydraulic knowledge, sensor and standard parts selection ability.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Good command on English language, both reading and writing
- Result oriented
- Problem Solver
- Eager to learn new things
- Accountability for Others
- Strong sense of responsibility
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.