- To lead inbound logistic team for goods reception activities and so on.
- To lead in-house logistic team to support production lines
- To lead out-bound logistic team for shipment activities and so on
- To lead cycle count
- To be responsible for inventory management
- To manage warehouse storage
- To focus on logistics flow improvement
- Daily logistics operation: responsible for daily transportation operation to ensure products hand over timely and safely and accurately
- Logistic procedure and improvement: Formulate and improve the standard process development of products handling and operation of inbound and outbound to improve the customer satisfaction
- Logistic cost control: monitor and control transportation cost, improve and optimize transport route and cost
- Logistic KPI management: setup leadtime and other KPI for suppliers and hold monthly meeting with top 10 supplier who should improve on logistic
- Inventory management and control in warehouse
- Leading a team of logistic engineers to improve and design smart logistic flow at inbound, warehouse, production and outbound
- Leading a team of warehouse, manage warehouse accuracy, process optimization and location optimization and warehouse personnel structure optimization
- Leading a team of logistic forklift drivers on safety, customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Other assignments
- University degree or above.
- Logistics flow (from parts to finished goods) optimization skill
- Fluent in both oral and written English, MS office and ERP system.
- Business analysis skills.
- Good team player.
- Background with assembly method is preferred.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Atlas Copco Wuxi Compressor is a production center within Atlas Copco Compressor Technique and Construction Technique business areas. It develops and manufactures portable diesel and electric driven compressors and generators, lighting towers and small to medium sized industrial air and oil-free compressors for global market. The production center has two sustainable lean production sites and a state-of-the-art R&D center in Wuxi, China.