Mission and Main Responsibilities:
In order to realize the mission of QSHE organization in Atlas Copco (Wuxi) to establish a SHE management system, continuous improvement and legal compliance, to support company sustainable productivity, we are looking for an SHE engineer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and improve EHS and Energy management system (Hereby called SHE) in line with internal and external requirements, e.g. ISO45001, GB33000, ISO14001, ISO50001, AON etc.
- Legal compliance: Identify and collect latest SHE related laws and regulations that affect our business. Implement initiatives to meet local government/company requirements on SHE matter. Submit information/documents as requirement.
- Coordinate Safety, Occupational health, Environment assessment / government approval for new projects, Administer SHE regulatory compliance for new business.
- Coordinate external audits e.g. third-party audits, customer, vendor, government fly audit, etc. Follow up all corrective actions for internal audit and external audit.
- Develop and implement SHE training program, tools and techniques to improve all staff SHE awareness, skill and behavior.
- Well maintain the database of WXMS, Bwise, TIA, Power BI, Chemwatch, to promote SHE management in an efficient way.
- SHE visual management and newsletter.
- Other tasks assigned by Leaders.
- 1-5 year work in EHS function in multinational company.
- Familiar with utility equipment (Electricity power station, compressor, cooling system, fire-fighting system etc.) and special equipment (Crane, forklift, welding process, etc.)
- Have experience of SHE management system like ISO45001, GB33000, ISO14001. ISO50001 energy management experience is a plus.
Knowledge / Educational requirements:
- Master or Bachelor degree, major in Safety Management, electrical, mechanical, chemical, Environment management.
- ISO14001/ISO45001 internal auditor certificate.
- Willing to learn SHE technical and regulations.
- National registered safety engineer or Environment appraisal engineer is a plus.
- Good English both oral and written. CET6
- Responsibility ownership, Positive thinking, good team player and initiate solutions to challenge.
- Good communication skill, good teamwork.
- Good computer skill and operation, Microsoft Office etc.
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.