Support the ACMTC LLC Manufacturing and QC Department to meet Customer and ISO-9001 Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a mechanical inspection related field or Equivalent using precision measuring tools.
- Experience with procedures and document verification.
- Basic understandings of GD&T.
- Math and computer skills. (Basic geometry & Trigonometry)
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills including communication, self-starter, positive make-happen attitude, handling multiple tasks, team player
- Print reading skills. (Mechanical and welding)
- Training and daily use of SAP for the purpose of tracking daily work.
- Preliminary and in-process QC Inspection of vendor received parts and ACMTC fabricated parts.
- Training in ISO-9001, AWS, ASME, SSPC, ASTM and other in-house procedures.
- Intro to non-conforming part writing and basic technical writing skills. (Trained and supervised by Senior Inspector or higher.)
- Material inspections (Dimensional and documentation)
- Skid inspection (From fabrication to As-built)
- Support Paint shop inspection activates.
- Expand knowledge base of Metrology. (Use of precision measuring tools)
- Maintain forklift license
- Train for level I liquid penetrate certificate. (Florescent and visible)
- Perform other inspection needs as required by QC supervisor.
- Current training in MSDS, OSHA, EOSHM-1 and other job specific safety policies as outlined by MTC.
- Lifting, up to 50 pounds
- Frequent bending, kneeling and reaching
- Standing for long periods of time
- Climbing ladders
- Handling and assembling of small parts
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com