An exciting opportunity at CH Spencer LLC - Atlas Copco North America.
CH SPENCER LLC
Branch Sales Manager
Is your day successful if you promote sales growth and if customers are satisfied with your work? Here, you will promote the sales of C.H. Spencer’s product offering to end users, contractors, engineering firms, OEM’s and resellers to ensure that the company business goals of customer satisfaction, growth, market share and profitability are met. You are a good fit if you are able develop a thorough understanding of the market conditions (e.g. current customers, competitors, opportunities) for the assigned regions, develop and execute a strategy to achieve revenue goals in alignment with the branch managers goals.
- Provide timely and accurate support for all products to achieve sales revenue goals
- Promote vigorously the key product lines CH Spencer LLC represents in your assigned territory
- Assist customers to select appropriate equipment, and accessories based on customers application, present proposals, and follow up to sale conclusion
- Assure that the sales management team has reviewed any negotiated terms and conditions the customer has submitted for acceptance, where Prokura requires
- Provide a coordinated effort with the Inside Sales Team members to track customer orders to allow for proper tracking, expediting, proactive communication and delivery
- Work to develop a proactive reporting through the SalesForce CRM utilized by the Company
- Support the Development of ongoing training programs in conjunction with the Inside Sales Manager to assure your team members are fully skilled to perform their duties
- Perform all duties in accordance with CH Spencer LLC standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customer
- Answering telephone, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information as needed
- Communicate with customers by telephone, and email; providing quotations, entering orders, and expediting information
- Communicate with vendors regarding technical information, quotations, purchasing and expediting
- Follow up sales leads and quotations to keep them current and accurate
- Assist in the development of accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Supervise indirectly local inside sales personnel, monitoring their performance and personal interactions with the team members and customers. Building a strong team with a “can do” attitude, while emphasizing the “We Care” management style.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Inside Sales Manager to assure successful development of the Branch personnel, and a positive result.
- 3-5 years outside sales experience, preferably in support of direct sales to end users.
- Experience in Pumping and Vacuum system layout. Experience in Industrial application and OEM market would be a great advantage.
- Knowledge of Atlas Copco sales structure and strategy is a plus.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience. Position may require some additional related training or advanced education.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills
- Ability to analyze, assess, train, and implement programs and processes.
- Strong and positive personality. Strong spatial and mechanical ability
C.H. Spencer LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. C.H. Spencer LLC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.