Operate one or two complex machines, CTX Gamma 2000TC, Hermle C42U, EZ Track Lathe, EZ Path Mill, Balancing Machines, Spin Pit to produce part to drawing dimensions and tolerances.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Follow Manufacturing Route Sheets
- Make own set-ups & assist others with set-ups
- Machine parts to drawing dimensions or perform functions in accordance with route sheets.
- Verify completion and accuracy of parts to drawing dimensions
- Use a variety of measuring instruments both common and specialized
- Machine to fine finishes and close tolerances
- Perform most shop math calculations
- Determine when tools need sharpening or replacement
- Work with minimum supervision
- The ability to follow and understand conversational & ISO formatted programming (CNC Operators Only)
- The ability to follow and understand CNC programs (CNC Operators Only)
- The ability to prove and revise CNC programs (CNC Operators Only)
- To comply with Safety Rules, Regulations and OSHA Requirements
Skills and experience
A High School Certificate of Graduation is required, and three years of experience in machine operation is required. Good mechanical aptitude and the ability to read and understand shop drawing is required. Available to work weekend shift Friday through Sunday from 5:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Are we a good fit?
- Demonstrate efficiency
- Follow instruction and procedure
- Results focus
- Work with team
- Apply expertise and technology
- Communicate effectively
- Continues improvement
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion...
We at Atlas Copco beleive that there is always a better way. The spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That's where you come in - we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competetive compensation and comprehensive wellness and benefits programs.
Start your journey today!
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions,
generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems.
We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around
34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries.
We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise,
we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com