Job Title : Low Pressure Equipment Sales Engineer
Business Area : Compressor Technique Business Area
Division : OFA (Oil-Free Air)
Area : Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do (but Frequent Travel)
- To achieve or exceed assigned sales goals by developing action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets and/or markets and to project number of contracts to be made
- To manage, call on and sell products directly to customers and actively engaged in planned prospecting activities geared at increasing the customer base
- To follow up new leads and referrals resulting from field or marketing activity and establish a close rapport through maintaining regular contact with existing and new customers
(particularly target accounts from the marketing strategy)
- To promptly respond to customer inquiries, introducing new products or solutions, studying customer needs and applications and coordinating customer service
- To prepare and present quotes, proposals, pricing, credit terms.
- Try to prepare competitive and innovative solution or package proposals with local sourced items if required. i.e. seek for unique and/or problem-solving proposals
which could utilize our competitive advantages and do value selling to avoid price competition against competitors (that is, not just a machine sale but a solution provider)
- To oversee customer services through quality checks and follow-up to help or support in identifying and resolving customer concerns or problems
- To maintain a professional image always through personal actions and initiatives
- To enhance division and Company reputation and brand image by consistently working to implement the Company’s core values of commitment, interaction and innovation
- To prepare reports as assigned relative to activities, lost orders, closings, follow-ups, and other performance
- To obtain and gather the information for competitor’s activity, quote and proposal as well as target customer’s business plans
What we expect of you?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or marketing preferred
- 5+ years of direct sales experience or project management for executing lump sum contract including various scope of supply
- Preferred sales/marketing experience in blower and low pressure compressor
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and application for food & beverage, cement, mining, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, power plant and waste water treatment plant
- Good command of Korean and English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AutoCAD & CRM tools to solely prepare professional proposals and manage his/her sales activates
- Good of sales presentation, planning and organizational skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Skills for positively persuade, convince and impress others in order to achieve results
+This position requires native level of Korean since main counterpart is Korean native customer.
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.